Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Hill Family

Cake and Cam...my, how they have changed this year!

Apparently, I missed blogging before Christmas. Face book is much easier to keep up with everyone but I save my pictures for my blog. I guess it is the scrapbook I will never get around to completing!

We had an awesome snow a few days before Christmas, it was so heavy and beautiful clinging to the trees.


This year was a year of growing up for my girls...they did not write their usual letter to Santa and I have to say it made Momma a bit sad. After a bit of explaining how it all works, everything was ok, but it was truly a bit sad to realize your babies are not babies any longer.


We did have fun in the snow though...they are not too old to build snowmen and ride a sled!

What a beautiful picture God paints for us with snow!

2 comments:

Drucilla's Stitches said...

No more babies, Betty, only gorgeous young ladies!! What a beautiful picture girls! Hope to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.