Monday, October 6, 2008

The Wizard of Oz

We went on a fun little trip this weekend...to see the Wizard!
I do not have my pics ready yet(my flash died so I am going to have to do some tinkering before I can upload them) but we saw all of the characters that you know and love so well.
There use to be a theme park in Beech Mtn. NC called the "Land of Oz" and even though it is closed now, they open it for just two days a year in October. There are always terrible crowds and this is the first year we have ever been able to make it there.
Cake is a huge "Wizard of Oz" fan just like her Granny! I can't wait until you see our pics, especially Daniel in "his" witch hat!
The Cowardly Lion is my favorite! My favorite line is ..."I will fight you...I will fight you with one hand behind my back". Gotta love the lion!

1 comment:

Denise C said...

OH yes.....what a time we had! I want more waffles! hee-hee! Thanks for the memories!
Love you guys!