Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Party '08

Finally, I am getting around to post about our fabulous Halloween Party. We had family and a few friends over and had a costume party, tons of good food, a bonfire complete with s'mores and a hayride.

Pasta Spider Alfredo


Our little ghost that sings "I Want Candy!"

Snicker-doodles with extra cinnamon and sugar.


Gilligan - aka My little Buddy

Moi as the Skipper.


Cake made a lovely Mary Ann


Sweet Mary Ann


Cam decided to be a "dark" haired Ginger.

Always an actress...

My great-niece Britt, as a Witch Doctor (think the Alvin and the Chipmunks song... I called the Witch Doctor)

My Niece Sherry blew in as "Tropical Depression Prozac"

Chels as a gorgeous pirate (which is what I wanted to be!!)

We were honored to even have a few dignitaries among us. Candidates Barack Obama and Sarah Palin did some campaigning. Apparently, Barack did more than Sarah thought he did that night!

President Elect Barack Obama (aka Chuck C.)

The Lovely Sarah Palin (aka Denise C.) You Bet'cha!!!!

Cam looks so grown up in this pic, I imagine this is how she will look when she is older.
My little bookworm finally put down her book long enough for a pic or two, not as many as Cam though...

Cam is the ham of the family...always ready for a photo.

Which Witch is Which?

2 comments:

Drucilla's Stitches said...

What a great cast of characters, i love your pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Denise C said...

Woohoo...what a fun time! Looking forward to next year Skipper!!! Great pics!!!
Hugs!