Friday, November 7, 2008

Beach Pictures

These pics were taken at Pawley's Island. It has a wonderful beach, very private.
Dan the Man

Check out this house on the other side of the little river that runs into the ocean.


Dano exploring a sand bar.


It was pretty windy that day, not cold though, and the ocean was throwing up all of this sea foam and then it would blow into the wind like a kid blowing bubbles.


I love pics of sea oats and fences...


The ocean as the backdrop...

The waves were pretty big this day.

Loved the waves splashing up on this huge rock.

Love to see fishermen. Daniel tried fishing one morning - but no luck that day.

My Sweetie...I love you more than there are grains of sand in the ocean!





2 comments:

Drucilla's Stitches said...

I'm so glad you were able to have a little get-away!! I've heard a lot about this island but never been, it looks so nice and private. It reminds me of our beach trip this summer, oh how I love the ocean!! We are already planning our summer beach trip for next year, yahoo!

Denise C said...

Awww....look at that sweet heart in the sand! And...Dano looks as if he is searching for a silver van that might need a rescue...."I'm just saying"!